Monday, October 1, 2012

I See Parables


Hi.  My name is Gillian and I see dead people parables.  Probably everyday I see or hear something simple that translates into a parable in my mind, whether it is something I say to my little boys, something they say to me, something I hear in a talk at church or in the news etc.  It is the language the spirit chooses to speak to me.  I was inspired by my mother-in-law to keep a set of "small plates" as she calls them, meaning: a record of the spiritual events/moments of my little family, so here we are.  The following posts will be very personal to me and I want to both keep a record of them and share them with you.  Please forgive my grammar and lack of blog etiquette (as I am just learning) and be kind.  I also hope you enjoy all of my 10 minute photoshop masterpieces!  Happy reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment